Monday, June 17, 2013
12 Ways to Reuse Thin Shower S Hooks
Thin Shower S Hooks can be purchased at inexpensive prices at dollar stores and large department stores. If you are lucky, you may even be able to pick some up at your local thrift stores. Or if you are redecorating and don't need the ones you already have, here are more ideas to reuse them.
1. Hang on towel rods, for hanging towels with loops on them (I found that items without loops slide off too easily), creating more space.
2. Hang on towel rods, for drying and storing bath/shower scrubbies, back scrubbers or brushes.
3. Use for Christmas ornament hangers.
4. Hang a windchime outdoors.
5. Hang light weight items for portable decorations when camping, or use for hanging up towels and washcloths.
6. Reuse them to hang curtains in another room (that has loops or sew loops on them for each S Hook.
7. Pack one when traveling. Many times the bathroom only has a rack over the toilet. The S Hook may come in handy to temporarily hold necklaces and rings.
8. These come in handy if you are needing to hang a small craft to dry. Simply place it on curtain rod until the item is dry.
9. For woman, depending on the weight of your purses that need stored, these hooks may just possibly work, and keep a closet organized. For men, they may come in handy to hold a few ties or belts.
10. Hang a few in your kitchen to air dry reusable muslin teabags for tea making.
11. Use one to hold a hat after coming in from the garden or yard work.
12. Use several to decorate an easy-up tent with, or hang items to sell at a Farmer's Market (or craft show).
What other ideas do you have?