- plastic gumball/toy bubble container, washed and dried
- tiny recycled styrofoam packaging to resemble snow, or fake snow
- red, black, white and orange Sculpey Polymer clay (see pattern links below under step 1)
- E6000 glue or tacky glue
- silver craft string
Here is a similar "how-to" but making a mini penguin or Santa. The idea is somewhat the same, but different shapes. I also included a link for an AngelClaus.
We made ours with a snowman, but you could place any miniature clay figure inside these capsules. If we make new ones, I will be sure to take photos and update this post.
- Make different items from Scupley's Web site to glue inside your capsules.
- Shop at local S.C.R.A.P. stores to find plastic capsules for your craft.
- Parental guidance may be required when baking your Scupley ornament, or using the versa-tool, when making this craft with children.