1. Use it to cover a flat surface for finger painting projects.
2. Use it as a drop cloth for painting rooms.
3. Use it to line the ground under a small tent.
4. Use it to line a table for messy craft projects.
5. Place one under a sleeping bag on the floor or sofa when a child is sick.
6. Place one under a bed sheet when a child is sick to protect the mattress.
7. Take one along to cover picnic benches for camping and park visits.
8. Use one to make a "shower" Halloween Costume.
9. Cut one into small pieces to line under plant pots.
10. Use one to place under a small outdoor pool.
For Shower Curtains:
1. Use in place of a closet door. Many older farm houses, don't have closet doors on the upstairs closets. Simply use a curtain rod (tension rod), curtain hooks and a reused shower curtain.
2. MORE IDEAS COMING!