Use one end of a wine cork itself. Dip it in paint to make painted dots.
Glue a wine cork to the inside of a metal bottle cap, or on the outside to either paint scalloped circles or a different sized dot.
You can use this same technique by gluing other plastic bottle caps, milk caps, and jar lids to create fun art with painting.
MORE ARTICLES ON HOW TO RECYCLE WINE CORKS, METAL BOTTLE CAPS AND PLASTIC LIDS:
1. How to Make Champagne Cork Christmas Ornaments
2. How to Recycle Metal Bottle Caps with Crafts, Games, and Other Activities
3. How to Make a Miniature Frying Pan Using a Plastic Cap
4.How to Make a Recycled Christmas Tree Drum Ornament
5. How to Make Recycled Crafts: Lid Candle Holder
6. How to Recycle Plastic Milk Caps or Lids with Craft Projects, Games and Activities